Organic certification helps your hemp and CBD products stand out. Quality Assurance International (QAI), one of the leading organic certification agencies, helps hemp growers, processors and manufacturers assure quality throughout the supply chain, building trust and transparency for consumers. QAI provides USDA organic certification to a wide range of crops and products at every stage of production. We certify hemp crops and products containing hemp-derived CBD.
QAI has been certifying legally imported hemp and products containing hemp as organic since 2014 and began offering organic certification of U.S.-grown hemp and hemp-derived products in August 2019. A pioneering organic certifying agent, QAI offers more than 30 years of industry-leading technical expertise, dedicated client support, competitive costs and a widely recognized certification mark.
Benefits of Organic Certification for Hemp:
- Access to the growing organic market, fueled by strong consumer demand
- Research showing organic’s benefits to health and environment
- Marketing advantage of widely recognized USDA organic seal
- Avoidance of toxic agricultural chemical use
- Improved soil health and biodiversity
Source: National Institute of Food and Agriculture, Midwest Organic & Sustainable Education ServiceLearn more about organic certification